- Publishing on all relevant consoles like Xbox and Nintendo Switch.
- ACE MADDOX has an in-house C++ team to help port titles from Windows to Xbox, PlayStation, Switch, and macOS.
- Precision marketing across YouTube, Social Media, PR.
- Cooperation announcements for your game by way of third parties (like Nvidia and Thrustmaster, to provide examples only.)
- Direct e-mail — which is by far the most efficient marketing channel for independently developed titles (alongside game store pages.)
We are primarily seeking third and first-person (TPS/FPS) single-player and co-op action-arcade titles. In particular, we’re on the lookout for:
- 3rd person couch/remote co-op for 1-4 players (action/arcade titles.)
- Air-combat action games: WW1, WW2, jets, earthy sci-fi (like Star Wars or Avatar), near-future military craft Russian/Chinese/American.
- First-Person Shooters set in the 1800s, 1900s, 2000s, or near-future.
- “Conspiratorial” Thriller/Adventure/Horror Titles
Reach out to James Thor at [email protected] to discuss publishing.