- Strong practical knowledge of C++.
- Experience working on proprietary 3D engines and related tools and plugins for Maya or Blender.
- A positive mindset viewing every issue as an opportunity to improve existing code.
- You are ready to analyze/improve performance as necessary, and also debug and fix errors recurringly.
- Experience debugging across a variety of hardware configurations.
- Enthusiastic about current/next-gen consoles and eager to learn more.
- Knowledge of multi-threaded engine architecture — with a respectable but limited number of threads (to ensure the technical scope is manageable.)
- Timely, structured, and self-motivated individuals are preferred. Strong written English skills, verbal not that important.
- Trustworthy with a high level of integrity to ensure project details remain confidential.
- Three or more years of hands-on experience working with Xbox, Nintendo, or PlayStation.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Proficiency in trigonometry and linear algebra.
- Expected development cycle: 18 months. Project FUMEAX is scheduled to begin on November 1, 2021.
- Visual Studio 2019 and Xcode source code are hosted on GIT/SVN repositories hooked up to an easy-to-use issue tracker.
- ACE MADDOX uses Discord, Facetime, and Signal to communicate.
Send your resume/experience overview to [email protected] if you are skilled and interested in this position.
This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We will contact you, personally, if we wish to continue the application process.
ACE MADDOX cares about its contractors and employees; hence will work with you to make the onboarding process smooth and the work enjoyable. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to each and every request individually (also note that at this point in time, we do not accept internships.)