- Strong practical knowledge of C++.
- Experience working on proprietary 3D engines and related tools and plugins for Maya or Blender.
- A positive mindset — every issue is an opportunity to improve existing code.
- You are ready to analyze/improve performance as required, perform high-quality debugging, and fix recurring errors/warnings (don’t even think about muting a warning!)
- Experience debugging across a variety of hardware configurations.
- Enthusiastic about current/next-gen consoles and eager to learn more.
- Knowledge of multi-threaded engine architecture — with a respectable but limited number of threads (to ensure the technical scope is manageable.)
- Timely, structured, and self-motivated individuals are preferred—strong written English skills.
- Trustworthy with a high level of integrity to ensure project details remain confidential.
- Three or more years of hands-on experience working with PlayStation; at least one shipped title, whether indie or AAA
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Proficiency in trigonometry and linear algebra.
- Our engine Niagara™ is being developed for PS5 and Xbox Series S|X.
- Roadmap Ambition: Feature-complete Q2, 2024.
- Target platforms: PS5/Xbox, Windows 10/11, and macOS.
- Expected development cycle: Project FUMEAX is scheduled to begin on November 1, 2024, and run for 18-24 months.
- Visual Studio 2022 and other source code are hosted on repositories integrated with an easy-to-use issue tracker.
- ACE MADDOX uses Discord to communicate (text and video.) We also use Zoom from time to time.
- Unfortunately, we cannot respond to every request individually.
- At this point in time, we cannot accept/provide internships.
Send your resume/experience overview to [email protected] if you are skilled and interested in this position.
This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We will contact you personally if we wish to continue the application process.