We are always on the lookout for experienced talent so feel free to contact us through the e-mail address provided below. Include proof of your skills such as programming samples (GitHub or SVN repositories are acceptable), artwork portfolios, and/or showreels. Note that at this point in time, we are unable to accept internships.
- C++ Software Engineers (custom engine or UE4 — console experience is a huge plus.)
- Blender 3D: Character, World, and Vehicle Modelers
- Blender 3D: Animators and Riggers (Blender preferred, Maya acceptable.)
- FPS “Block-Out” Map Designers & Concept Artists.
- Matte and Overpaint Artists.
- Identity designers skilled in vector graphics to create branding/logos for games and music.
- Technical writers able to provide;
- Functionality Documentation (Gameplay Documentation)
- Game Design Documentation (GDD)
- Technical/Artwork Pipeline Instructions
- Video Game Composers and Sound Engineers.
Send your resume/experience overview to [email protected] if you are interested in this position.
This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We will contact you, personally, if we wish to continue the application process.